550 g tomato blend, 2 onions, 4 garlic cloves, 1 piece ginger, approx.5 cm, 2 yellow sweet peppers, 1 stock cube, 1-2 red chilli peppers, 1 tsp honey, 1 tsp turmeric (curcuma), 250 g firm white fish, 1 tbsp olive oil 400 g chickpeas, 300 g basmati rice
- Wash the sweet pepper and chop it into small chunks. Peel and chop the onions.Finely chop the garlic. Peel the ginger and cut it into small pieces.
- Put one of the onions and sweet peppers and also the garlic, ginger, chilli peppers, honey, spices and the stock cube into a hand blender and add the stock cube. Blend until you have a smooth chilli paste.
- Cut the fish into pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a big pan, add the remaining sweet pepper and onion and fry. Add the chilli paste to the other ingredients and continue to fry for several minutes (about 5 minutes or until it has become fragrant).
- Add the Tomato Blend and 100 ml of water.
- Rinse the chickpeas and add them to the mix. Simmer everything until the sauce has thickened up.
- Cook the basmati rice according to the instructions on the pack.
- Fry the fish in a separate frying pan until it is cooked and golden brown. Add the fried fish to the curry.